Anyone can take part in the Walk-A-Thon!
1.8 Mile Walk Starts at the Basin Recreation Field House, goes to the Swaner White Barn and back. Walk-a-Thon participants will receive a race bib, collectible pin, and entry into the rockin’ after party with food, drinks, and all kinds of fun activities for the kids.
- Registration is only $20!
- Can’t attend? You can still support your school by being a virtual walker!
- Every walker and virtual walker receives one point towards the Ragnar Challenge Grant.
- The school with the highest percent participation will win $5,000, courtesy Ragnar Relay.
- 2nd place school will receive $3,000, and 3rd place school will receive $2,000
- Every school reaching at least 50% participation will receive $1,000!
- See the Ragnar Grant page for full details.
- See below for full day-of details.
- On-line registration will stay open until May 13th
- Day of registration, for $25.00
Thank you to Summit Pediatrics for sponsoring 10 Walk-a-thon registrations!
The 4th annual Running with Ed (RWE) relay is May 18th, 2013. This 38-mile, 10 leg race traverses spectacular Park City, and gets you home in time to see the kids soccer game or catch a movie. The course offers everything from trail to pavement, challenging climbs to fast downhills, easy legs for beginners and tough ones for experts. Winding past Olympic venues, iconic landmarks, City Park, neighborhood schools, and historic Main Street, this is Park City’s best!