Running with Ed Mandatory Safety Rules for Every Participating Team
These rules are meant to keep all of our participants and volunteers safe. Please respect all the rules.
- Vehicles must not stop between exchanges
- Vehicles must not exceed posted speed limit
- Runners may not have contact with their support vehicle while on the race route. They may only receive support at the exchange sites.
- Runners may not use head phones
- Vehicles must park in designated parking spaces at exchanges
- Vehicles must yield to runners
- Vehicles must follow vehicle route (not race route)
- Please, no dogs
The 4th annual Running with Ed (RWE) relay is May 18th, 2013. This 38-mile, 10 leg race traverses spectacular Park City, and gets you home in time to see the kids soccer game or catch a movie. The course offers everything from trail to pavement, challenging climbs to fast downhills, easy legs for beginners and tough ones for experts. Winding past Olympic venues, iconic landmarks, City Park, neighborhood schools, and historic Main Street, this is Park City’s best!