Join Your Team Fundraising Page
We make fundraising easy – we promise!
- Your team fundraising page should be set up first on Crowdrise by your team captain
- Go to the Running with Ed page on Crowdrise.
- Click on the ‘Set Up or Join Your Team’ button.
- You’ll be asked to choose ‘Join A Team’ or ‘Set Up Your Fundraiser.’ Click on ‘Join A Team.’
- You’ll be asked to enter your team name. If your team has been set up, the team name should pop up once you start typing it. BE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT TEAM NAME!
- You’ll be sent to your team page. Towards the bottom right you will see the ‘Join This Fundraiser’ button.’ Click on that.
- If you don’t have a Crowdrise account, you will be asked to set one up. It’s super easy and will take about 1 minute.
- Then you can follow the easy instruction to add photos and personal text. Click here for General Tips and FAQ’s.
- Send out emails to all your friends, family and colleagues, post on Facebook and Twitter, and raise money for public education! Win lots of prizes, too!
Thank you to these businesses for donating team fundraising prizes:
The 8th annual Running with Ed (RWE) relay is May 20th, 2017. This 38-mile, 10 leg race traverses spectacular Park City, and gets you home in time to have a playdate or a date night. The course offers everything from trail to pavement, challenging climbs to fast downhills, easy legs for beginners and tough ones for experts. Winding past Olympic venues, iconic landmarks, neighborhood schools, and historic Main Street, this is Park City’s best!