General Information & Tips
We make fundraising easy – we promise!
- Team captains can set up & personalize team pages on crowdrise.com.
- For prize purposes, fundraising totals will be used as of 9:00 pm MST on Friday, May 19th. Of course, teams may continue to fundraise!
- Off-line donations (including checks & matching corporate grants) must be received by PCEF at or before Swag Bag Pick Up on Friday, May 19th to count for prize purposes.
- Awards may be picked up at the Finish Party on May 20th.
CROWDRISE.COM FUNDRAISING PAGES
PERSONALIZE YOUR TEAM’S PAGE!
- Customize the image field – change the RWE image to a team logo, picture of your team or picture of your students.
- Update your team name (referred to as “Fundraising Title”).
- Change your Team Goal to $2,000 if you are aiming for a FREE 2018 RWE TEAM!
- In the “About My Fundraiser” field, add team member names & encourage folks to donate to support your team.
SOME IDEAS FOR TEAM DESCRIPTIONS:
- Remind people that you provide free housing for their vacations.
- List the number of miles each team member is running.
- Make the “easy ask” for public education.
- Write about your kids and which grants affect them (i.e., EVA art programs, dual immersion materials, music, STEM programs). Visit pcef4kids.org and check out the “What We Fund” tab for more grant information.
- Make sure your team members join your team fundraising page
DONATE TO YOUR OWN PAGE FIRST.
EMAIL FRIENDS & FAMILY.
Send targeted emails with a link to your team page to people who live here in Park City and to those who don’t. Send a specific email to previous years’ donors thanking them again and asking them to support you this year. Remember to thank your donors (email, phone, & Facebook all work).
POST YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE TO FACEBOOK ONCE/WEEK – MORE IF CLOSE TO RACE DAY.
Contact Elissa or Kammie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To donate to a team, click here.
The 8th annual Running with Ed (RWE) relay is May 20th, 2017. This 38-mile, 10 leg race traverses spectacular Park City, and gets you home in time to have a playdate or a date night. The course offers everything from trail to pavement, challenging climbs to fast downhills, easy legs for beginners and tough ones for experts. Winding past Olympic venues, iconic landmarks, neighborhood schools, and historic Main Street, this is Park City’s best!