Create Your Team Fundraising Page
We make fundraising easy – we promise!
- Team fundraising pages may be set up on Crowdrise.
- The team captain, or the team member in charge, will go to the Running with Ed page on Crowdrise.
- Click on the ‘Set Up or Join Your Team’ button.
- You will be asked to choose between ‘Join A Team’ or ‘Start Your Own Fundraiser.’ Choose ‘Start Your Own Fundraiser.’
- If you don’t have a Crowdrise account, you will be asked to set one up. It’s super easy and will take about 1 minute.
- Your team page will be set up! Then you can follow the easy instruction to add photos and personal text. Click here for General Tips and FAQ’s.
- Send the link to your team page to your other RWE team members, so they can fundraise, too. They will ‘Join Your Team’ and be ready to go!
- Send out emails to all your friends, family and colleagues, post on Facebook and Twitter, and raise money for public education! Win lots of prizes, too!
Thank you to these businesses for donating fundraising prizes:
The 8th annual Running with Ed (RWE) relay is May 20th, 2017. This 38-mile, 10 leg race traverses spectacular Park City, and gets you home in time to have a playdate or a date night. The course offers everything from trail to pavement, challenging climbs to fast downhills, easy legs for beginners and tough ones for experts. Winding past Olympic venues, iconic landmarks, neighborhood schools, and historic Main Street, this is Park City’s best!