We make fundraising easy – we promise!
- Fundraising begins on Friday, April 19th. Teams will receive an email by Friday, April 19th with a link to their team’s Greater Giving fundraising page.
- For prize purposes, fundraising totals will be used as of 9:00 pm CST on Friday, May 17th. Of course, teams may continue to fundraise!
- Awards ceremony will begin around 4:30 pm on Race Day.
GREATER GIVING FUNDRAISING PAGES
Customize the image field – change the RWE image to a team logo, picture of your team or picture of your students.
Personalize your team’s page! In the “text” field, add team member names & encourage folks to donate to support your team.
- Remind people that you provide free housing for their vacations.
- Ask friends to donate $1/mile ($38) to show their support for your team. List the number of miles each team member is running.
- Write about your kids who are in school and which grants affect them (preschool programs, dual immersion materials, Smart Music, after-school programs, more). Visit www.pcef4kids.org and check out the “Investment in Education” tab for grant information.
Consider donating to your own page first, before sending it around to others.
Email friends & family – sending targeted emails to people who live here in Park City and to those who don’t. Remember to thank your donors (email, phone, & Facebook all work!).
Post your link on Facebook once/week – or more if you are close to your goal.
Ignore the “Join Me” tab. Teams will all use their team page for fundraising, so no need to make separate pages.
Contact Elissa Aten at PCEFRun@gmail.com with any questions.
The 4th annual Running with Ed (RWE) relay is May 18th, 2013. This 38-mile, 10 leg race traverses spectacular Park City, and gets you home in time to see the kids soccer game or catch a movie. The course offers everything from trail to pavement, challenging climbs to fast downhills, easy legs for beginners and tough ones for experts. Winding past Olympic venues, iconic landmarks, City Park, neighborhood schools, and historic Main Street, this is Park City’s best!